Whether your goal is to turn a few extra pounds into lean muscle or make lifestyle changes, sticking to a diet and exercise program is challenging.
Our body’s lean muscle mass naturally declines with age, but there are things you can do to preserve it. If you don’t actively replace lean muscle, your body fat percentage will increase. Our wellness services will empower anyone to gain lean muscle mass and stay strong. We recommend incorporating our services with strength training or other activity for optimal results.
Red Light Therapy
It’s no coincidence we are hearing of more and more celebrities and professional athletes using red light therapy. There’s a reason for it, and it’s backed by science.
Red light exposure sends energy to our cells for anti-aging, energy-boosting properties that enhance performance. Mitochondria is like the powerhouse for all of our cells. Our muscle tissue cells are made up of particularly high concentrations of mitochondria. The mitochondria abundant in our muscle tissue cells respond well to red light. In short, red light therapy creates more zing and punch for our muscles.
Other advantages of red light therapy include:
- Aiding muscle growth by increasing muscle activity
- Increased muscle endurance
- Reduces muscle recovery time
- Prevents fatigue
- Helps burn fat more efficiently
- Increases the body’s metabolic rate
- Reduces cellulite and tightens the skin
- Boosts collagen for rejuvenated, firmer-looking skin
- Increases circulation for faster recovery after a workout
- Helps reduce pain from delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
Saunas are not exclusively for women, and they aren’t just for skin renewal. Adding an infrared sauna session after a heavy workout is a fantastic way to enhance your body’s lean muscle mass. Infrared saunas increase your ability to build muscles more efficiently.
Human growth hormone (HGH) and heat shock proteins are two factors that contribute to the infrared sauna’s advantages. Heat shock proteins are made when your body is under stress, like extreme heat—the proteins from heat shock are like guides for protein synthesis in the body. Thus, the heat from the infrared sauna encourages our body’s protein synthesis.
Human growth hormone is what we need to heal damaged tissues. Our bodies naturally lose HGH over time. Infrared sauna use supports HGH production, which helps our bodies build and preserve muscle.
Furthermore, regular sauna use will support these processes, which will lead to better endurance:
- Increased red blood cells count – more red blood cells means more oxygen-rich blood, which we need to sustain longer workouts.
- Increases cell mitochondria activity. Mitochondria are the powerhouses of all cells in our body. Mitochondria turns oxygen into usable energy for cells.
- Improves recovery time and muscle growth from heath shock and HGH. An infrared sauna can also dilate blood vessels, pumping more oxygen-rich blood to the muscles.
Some other benefits of infrared sauna that can facilitate your muscle gains and increase overall wellness:
- Better quality sleep
- Increased relaxation
- Detoxification of toxins and waste
- Weight loss
- Provides relief for sore muscles
- Relieves joint pain
- Clear, tighter, rejuvenated skin
- Improved circulation
To maintain a long and healthy life, muscle mass is vital. But as we age, we all tend to lose muscle mass. Luckily, we have anti-aging peptide therapy to prevent muscle loss and improve cell regeneration.
The risk of insufficient muscle mass is not just an aesthetic concern. Without adequate lean muscle, our bodies become more vulnerable to certain diseases.
Peptide therapy releases human growth hormone to build muscle mass and repair damaged tissues. Some other benefits of peptide therapy include, but are not limited to:
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Helping burn body fat
- Increased energy and endurance
- Firmer, younger-looking skin with more elasticity
- improved memory and overall cognition
- Better quality of sleep
- Supports bone density
- Boosts the immune system
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system
Using our sauna and cold therapy together causes a stress response in the body that is beneficial for endurance and performance. Cold therapy or cryotherapy can be beneficial for those with inflammation or injuries. The best uses for cryotherapy are:
- Immediately after an injury
- To speed up recovery after high-intensity training
- To relieve acute pain
- To numb pain by decreasing blood flow
Cryotherapy is better for acute injury healing and post-workout recovery. Heat therapy like red light and infrared sauna are ideal pre-workout and injury prevention measures.
IV Drip Therapy
IV Drip Therapy is used to deliver nutrients to your body. Our bodies can use these nutrients to recover during post-workout periods and improve lean muscle gains. Due to the benefits of IV drip therapy, it’s a popular option among fitness aficionados and bodybuilders. With IV drip therapy, you will be better equipped to become as strong as possible.
IV drip therapy gives your body the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals it needs to repair tissue and stay hydrated. During exercise, hydration is critical. While other liquids and nutrients take a while to process, IV fluids get instantly absorbed by the body. In addition, since it’s delivered intravenously through the bloodstream, the benefits are immediate and faster. Overall, IV drip therapy can be more efficient than other methods of hydrating.
Additional benefits of IV drip therapy include:
- Balances vitamin deficiencies
- Boosts immunity
- Thoroughly hydrates the body
- Increases energy
- Reduces inflammation
- Clears skin
- Can remedy headaches and allergies
If you are pressed for time, be sure to ask about our vitamin push (Fast Vitamin IV), which only takes 60-90 seconds to administer.
Compression therapy helps improve circulation. Improved circulation leads to
- Reduced recovery time
- Improved performance
As a result, compression therapy helps you spend less time recovering between workouts and more time getting stronger.
Our services are available to you for a wellness-oriented, comprehensive approach to gaining muscle. Consider pairing any of our fitness services with:
- Red Light Therapy
- NAD Therapy
- Fast Vitamin IV (60-90 Seconds)
- Peptide Therapy
- Contrast Therapy
- IV Drip Therapy
- Infrared Sauna
- Compression Therapy
By using a combination of our services, you will no only be satisfied with lean muscle gains but can also attain:
- Weight Loss
- Accelerated healing
- Pain Relief
- Decreased stress
- Better mood
- More energy to power through your workouts
Our experts can help you select the appropriate services to best suit your personal needs. Give us a call today and get started on your route to Enhanced Wellness!